On October 18, 2022, Florent Koechlin from LORIA, INRIA, France gave a talk at the Discrete Math Seminar on the reducibility of uniformly random expressions. The title of his talk was “Uniform random expressions lack expressivity“.
- Andeas Holmsen, KAIST
- Seog-jin Kim (김석진), Konkuk University
- Seung Jin Lee (이승진), Seoul National University
- Hayan Nam (남하얀), Duksung Women’s University
- Zixiang Xu, IBS ECOPRO
- Mark Siggers, KNU
- Alexander Clifton, IBS DIMAG
- Stijn Cambie, IBS ECOPRO
- Jun Gao, IBS ECOPRO
- Minho Cho (조민호), KAIST
- Nika Salia, IBS ECOPRO
- Jaeseong Oh, KIAS
- Jungho Ahn, KAIST / IBS DIMAG
- Jeong Ok Choi (최정옥), GIST
- Minki Kim (김민기), GIST
- Sangwook Kim (김상욱), Chonnam National University
- Hong Liu, IBS Extremal Combinatorics and Probability Group
Host and Sponsors
- IBS Extremal Combinatorics and Probability Group
- National Research Foundation of Korea
On October 11, 2022, Nika Salia from the IBS Extremal Combinatorics and Probability Group gave a talk at the Discrete Math Seminar on the maximum number of bicliques in a graph without an even cycle of a fixed length at the Discrete Math Seminar. The title of his talk was “Exact results for generalized extremal problems forbidding an even cycle“.
On September 29, 2022, Santiago Guzmán-Pro from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM), Mexico gave an online talk on characterizing hereditary graph classes definable by forbidden orientations at the Virtual Discrete Math Colloquium. The title of his talk was “Local expressions of graphs classes“.