- This event has passed.
2021 Combinatorics Workshop (2021 조합론 학술대회)
Monday, December 20, 2021 - Wednesday, December 22, 2021
The Combinatorics Workshop (조합론 학술대회) is an annual conference of combinatorialists in Korea that started in 2004 by the Yonsei University BK21 Research Group. Since 2013, this workshop has been advised by the committee of discrete mathematics of the Korean Mathematical Society. This year it will take place at The Bloomvista in Yangpyeong on December 20-22, 2021.
The aim of this workshop is to bring together active researchers with different backgrounds to discuss recent and prospective advances in combinatorics and related areas.
We plan to limit the number of participants. Registration (without a fee) will be required. General participants will be required to pay for their own accommodation.
- Title: 2021 Combinatorics Workshop (2021 조합론 학술대회)
- Date: December 20 – 22 (Mon-Wed), 2021
- Venue: The Bloomvista, Yangpyeong
- Website: https://cw2021.combinatorics.kr
- Starting in the afternoon of Thursday and ending in the morning of Wednesday.
- There will be 5 invited talks for 50 minutes each.
- There will be contributed talks for 25 minutes each.
- Using English is recommended if there are non-Korean participants in the audience.
- The call for contributed talks will be announced later.
- It will be an offline meeting.
- Dongsu Kim, KAIST
- Joonkyung Lee, Hanyang University
- Hong Liu, University of Warwick, UK
- Suil O, SUNY Korea
- Seonjeong Park, Jeonju University
Call for Abstracts
We are looking for contributed talks! If you are interested in giving a contributed talk, then please submit your abstract until November 15, 2021.
- Please fill out the registration form by November 21, 2021.
- The registration is free.
- The organizers will announce the price for the accommodation soon.
- Due to the government COVID-19 policy, the organizers may reject some registration, even if the registration was made before November 21.
- Jeong-Ok Choi, GIST
- Sang-il Oum, IBS Discrete Mathematics Group and KAIST
- Heesung Shin, Inha University
Committee of Discrete Mathematics, The Korean Mathematical Society (Chair: Soojin Cho, Ajou University)
Host and Sponsors
IBS Discrete Mathematics Group