I am a postdoc in the Discrete Mathematics Group at the Institute of Basic Sciences in Daejeon, South Korea.
I am interested in structural graph theory and its algorithmic applications. Lately I’ve been particularly excited about forbidding induced subgraphs and distributed graph algorithms. Broadly, I am interested in discrete math and its applications.
I obtained my PhD from the Program for Applied and Computational Math at Princeton University in May 2021. Paul Seymour was my advisor. My Phd thesis is On recognition algorithms and structure of graphs with restricted induced cycles.
- My google scholar page
- Where you may have met me.
- I am a citizen of the USA and Germany and grew up in the US.
- I speak English (native), German (fluent) and French (intermediate).
- Outside of mathematics, I enjoy spending time with animals and running.
- Link to the open problem list for the 2023 Matrix-IBS Structural Graph Theory Downunder III workshop.