- Excluding the fork and the antifork (with Maria Chudnovsky and Paul Seymour) Discrete Mathematics vol. 343.5, p. 111786, 2020 (Awarded Editor’s Choice).
- Detecting a long even hole (with Paul Seymour) European Journal of Combinatorics, vol. 104, p. 103537, 2022
- Graphs with all holes the same length (with Jake Horsfield, Myriam Preissmann, Cléopheé Robin, Paul Seymour, Ni Luh Dewi Sintiari, Nicolas Trotignon, Kristina Vušković) submitted.
- Quantifying Structural Relationships of Metal Binding Sites Suggests Origins of Biological Electron Transfer (Yana Bromberg, Ariel Aptekmann, Yannick Mahlich, Linda Cook, Stefan Senn, Maximilian Miller, Vikas Nanda, Diego Ferreiro, and Paul Falkowski) in Science Advances, Volume 8, Issue 2, January 2022.
- Note: Science Advances is an open access journal from the publisher of the journal Science.
- A tight local algorithm for the minimum dominating set problem in outerplanar graphs (with Marthe Bonamy, Carla Groenland and Alexandra Wesolek) published at DISC 2021 (35th International Symposium on Distributed Computing). (arXiv Version)