I am a research fellow in the Discrete Mathematics Group (DIMAG), which is part of the Pioneer Research Center for Mathematical and Computational Sciences within the Institute of Basic Science (IBS) in South Korea.
I work in graph theory with a focus on structural graph theory of both finite and infinite graphs and digraphs.
I obtained my PhD in mathematics from the University of Hamburg, under the supervision of Reinhard Diestel.
PhD Thesis: Connectivity and tree structure in infinite graphs and digraphs
publications and preprints
- (with J. Erde, A. Joó, P. Knappe, and M. Pitz) Base partition for finitary-cofinatary matroid families, preprint 2019, arXiv:1910.05601
- (with K. Heuer) On the infinite Lucchesi-Younger Conjecture I, preprint 2019, arXiv:1909.08373, submitted
- (with J. Kneip) Representations of infinite tree sets, preprint 2019, arXiv:1908.10327, submitted
- (with J. Erde, A. Joó, P. Knappe, and M. Pitz) A Cantor-Bernstein-type theorem for spanning trees in infinite graphs, preprint 2019, arXiv:1907.09338, submitted
- (with K. Heuer) Characterising k-connected sets in infinite graphs, preprint 2018, arXiv:1811.06411, submitted
- (with N. Bowler, C. Elbracht, J. Erde, K. Heuer, M. Pitz, and M. Teegen) Ubiquity in graphs II: Ubiquity of graphs with non-linear end structure, preprint 2018, arXiv:1809.00602, submitted
- (with N. Bowler, C. Elbracht, J. Erde, K. Heuer, M. Pitz, and M. Teegen) Ubiquity in graphs I: Topological ubiquity of trees, preprint 2018, arXiv:1806.04008, submitted
- (with K. Heuer) An analogue of Edmonds’ Branching Theorem for infinite digraphs, preprint 2018, arXiv:1805.02933, submitted
- (with K. Heuer) Infinite end-devouring sets of rays with prescribed start vertices, Discrete Mathematics 341(7):2117-2120, 2018 (DOI, arXiv)
- (with J. Carmesin) Canonical tree-decompositions of a graph that display its k-blocks, Journal of Combinatorial Theory Series B 122:1-20, 2017 (DOI, arXiv)